InLiquid AFTCP Sign Up
Click here for the online application form. There is a non-refundable $15 application fee.
Single Booth fee - $150
Shared Booth fee - $100 each
All participants are screened for quality and how they fit in with the event, submission does not guarantee acceptance.
Artists may share booth space at a discounted rate per artist; each artist will be screened and accepted individually (we will not match artists for shared booths).
There are many benefits to being an AFTCP 2023 Sponsor, including opportunities to create pop-ups, lounges, and activities within the scope of the festival, engaging directly with audiences and promoting your company while supporting local arts with InLiquid!
Want to learn more?
Share the event with your peeps.
Want to be a part of the Community? Learn how you can help us make the event a success.
There are many ways to help out. From pre-event organization, event set-up, day of community engagement, event break-down, and post event organization.
Volunteer teams welcome!
Vendor Details Map and Load In - will be updated for October
Each of the vendor spaces is set up as a 10x10 ft space with a 2ft gap between you and your neighboring tent. This is to provide you with some breathing room. The tents should be set up in the parking lane or on the Bike lanes.
Vendors in the Median/Bike Lanes. Note there is a slight rise to the bike lane.
Load in/ Set-upThis staggered load-in with set load-in times is listed in the Vendor Booth Assignment Google Sheet . Set-up begins at 9 am and must be completed by 11:30 am. You may not again MAY NOT drive to your space to unload (while the street is wide) we do not want there to be any accidents or people or things getting damaged. You may not drive to your space during the event to Load-out again for the same reason. We do not want any injuries to people or things.
Load-in shifts will start at
- 9:00 am
- 9:30 am
- 10:00 am
- 10:30 am
Load In Parking
Vendors will be instructed to un-load their vehicles at the intersection of the block, move items to their spaces and then immediately move their car to park.
We will have volunteers to assist, But we cannot guarantee how much assistance the volunteers can provide. Please bring an assistant to help.
We have graciously gotten permission to use the parking lots at
• Al-Aqsa Islamic Society - 1501 Germantown Avenue (https://goo.gl/maps/P9DPCSzKQtFYVPz9A)
Please note the event is scheduled to go on until 6 pm; artists are required to be here until 6 pm. All participants are responsible for post-event clean-up of your space; this includes removing any trash, especially food waste, zip ties, etc. We know everyone will be excited to leave – But Please be respectful of your fellow vendors. We need to work together to make this a smooth transition out of the venue. We ask that you work with us to help us make this happen.
If you have rented Table or Chairs from us. Please help us gather them to an assigned spot. So we can pick up to bring back to the Crane Building.
There will be small pop-up trash cans throughout the event but no access to dumpsters for large quantities of refuse. Please be prepared to take any trash that is more than a handful with you at the end of the event. Please make sure to clean your space of zip ties or other refuse.
Food + Drink
There are no food trucks at this event. InLiquid will have two Hydration Stations, one in front of the Crane and one on the 1500 block. The water is free. We have refillable water bottles for sale or compostable cups.
We will also have Popsicles for sale from "Owowcow Creamery."
We have some great local food businesses in our area - so please feel free to explore
• Deli@Dwell - 1301 N American Street - https://www.deliatdwell.com
• Reanimator Coffee - 310 Master Street - https://www.reanimatorcoffee.com/pages/locations
• Al Amana Grocery - 1501 N Germantown Avenue (best falafel) - https://alaqsaislamicsociety.com/wp/al-almana-grocery-store-deli-philadelphia/
• New Liberty Distillery - 1431 Cadwallader Street (entrance on N American) - https://newlibertydistillery.com
• Punch Buggy Brewing Co - 1445 N American Street - http://punchbuggybrewing.com
• Es Cafe - 1447 N American Street - https://escafelounge-coffeeshop.business.site
- Es Cafe will have a Bar-b-que special for this event
• Philadelphia Brewing Co / Commonwelath Ciders Pop up - 1526 N American Street
• Sor Y Nez - 1800 N American Street - https://sorynez.com
What to bring / Artists are responsible for
▪Tent and Weights - the event is outside Rain or Shine
▪Tables and/or Chairs (unless rented through InLiquid)
▪Table Cloth: the tables are usually worn and we would prefer to avoid splinters tables that we rent are 6' x 30"
▪Freestanding display racks and walls/panels, if necessary
▪Providing your own change.
▪Providing any bags or necessary materials to wrap your work.
▪Water or food unless you plan to purchase
▪Portable Mobile chargers - there is no access to electricity be prepared if you need to charge your device/s
▪Face Mask/hand sanitizer or any other ppe
▪ Pre-event set-up and post-event clean-up of individual space.
▪Please be respectful of the neighborhood - do not leave plastic zip ties or other waste everywhere.
▪ Properly manage your booth at all times during the course of the event. While we do have volunteers, but we cannot guarantee their accessibility to cover.
▪ Make sure that all displays and other materials are set up in a manner that does not disturb the aisles or exhibits in adjacent booths, either physically or visually.
▪ There are 2 Port a Pots on the corner of Oxford Street
▪ There is an additional Port a Pot on Jefferson Street (outside of Solar States)
▪ Crane Building bathrooms are open
▪ New Liberty bathrooms are open
▪ Es Cafe bathrooms are open
▪ Punch Buggy Brewing bathrooms are open
▪ Clay Studio bathrooms are open
We have graciously gotten permission to use the parking lots at •Al-Aqsa Islamic Society - 1501 Germantown Avenue (https://goo.gl/maps/P9DPCSzKQtFYVPz9A)
Now - Spread the word and help promote the event.